Based on a professional contract analysis ODENWÄLDER CONSULTING makes sure that all deliverables will be reflected in the transition sub-project plans (work streams) and in the overall transition and transformation project plan.
ODENWÄLDER CONSULTING will:
- Review the sub-projects project descriptions (Project Scope Definitions), its time lines, deliverables, acceptance criteria and work break down structure
- Ensure that all members of the client project team understand how the project will be managed and their roles within the management process
- Document the contractually required roles and reinforce their assignments
- Document any deviations from agreed policies and changes
- Prepare agreements on Status Review Boards, Milestone and Project Health Reports, and Deliverables Acceptance Procedures